Sunday 15 September 2013

Christmas Is Coming!


Hello there, i am back.  Thanks to Lauren at Edge Computers in Beccles i am re-united with my pooter.  The email is still wonky as it is my provider having a dicky fit, not my little pooter, so apologies to anyone who may have tried to contact me, i am due to receive a new password soon, and then all shall be well(fingers crossed).  I have been trying for a while now to come up with some fundraising ideas for my son's pre-school, that would use my talents and be appealing enough for people to part with their hard earned cash for.  I have decided that Christmas is always something that people will spend a few pennies on, so i will be offering personalised stockings ( to put gifts in, not slinky pins).  The above is the final "draft" of a few ideas that have been bouncing around my head as i try to get to sleep at night. It is made from red felt, green felt, funky "noel" ribbon and unbleached canvas and calico, i have had to try and find something simple enough that i could make lots(ha ha ever the optimist) but appealing to pre-school parents.  Hopefully i have struck the right chord, and the pre-school approve, and then its just a wait and see if any orders come in!  I have so many ideas at the moment of things i want to make, that i feel like i might pop, but as usual life gets in the way.  I couldn't quite believe it this week when my fat club leader told us it was only 15 weeks until Christmas-eek.  I screamed internally, and ran through all the projects i was aiming to get done pre the 25th of Dec, 15 weeks will never be enough time!  Anyway i shall leave you with that happy thought.....see you again soon, catx

1 comment:

  1. The stocking looks lovely, I especially like the pointy-up toe!

    ReplyDelete